Over the last month, we’ve seen an increase in buyer activity in the marketplace with some brilliant sales results across the North West due to an increase in demand, coincidentally this has also coincided with an increase in the rates banks are currently offer.
Demand for neat, tidy and presentable homes is currently at a strong point and we take this as an opportunity to remind owners looking to sell to ensure;
- You clean your home before every open inspection (declutter and make sure things are put away)
- Tidy up the front and rear yard (remove weeds, mow and edge the lawn plus trim any large bushes/trees)
- Ensure there are no offensive odours or visuals (e.g paintings/artwork)
Three recent sales which saw multiple competition on each property included
- 9 Torrens Cres Pennington (Private Treaty method of sale utilised)
- 19 Holthouse Rd Fulham Gardens (Expression of Interest method of sale utilised)
- 57 Conservatory Cct Oakden (Private Treaty method of sale utilised)
Congratulations to the vendors and purchasers of each property!
9 Torrens Cres Pennington – Sold by Ray White West Torrens Run by Laurie Berlingeri & Damian.jpeg
19 Holthouse Rd Fulham Gardens – Sold by Ray White West Torrens Run by Laurie Berlingeri & Damian
57 Conservatory Cct Oakden – Sold by Ray White West Torrens Run by Laurie Berlingeri & Michael Walkden