Michael Walkden is a Residential & Commercial Property Sales & Management Consultant.
He has a background in residential and commercial property appraisals, sales, auctions, real estate investment, maintenance and management. Michael holds a Certificate IV and Diploma in Property Services plus has over 10 years industry experience. Additionally he is a registered Property Sales Consultant and Auctioneer, currently Michael is completing his Bachelor of Business (Property) degree at the UniSA.
Michael is extremely motivated and very passionate about all facets of real estate. He works tirelessly to achieve the very best result for his clients property. Michaels qualifications and experience provide his clients with very sound and trustworthy advice together with proven strategies to market a property effectively enable him to achieve a successful result at the most economical cost.
He has completed the following industry related courses:
Certificate IV in Property Services
Certificate IV in Conveyancing
Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)
Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing
- 2018/2019 - BDM of the Year - Property Management
- 2017/2018 - Property Management Business Development Manager of the Year - 3rd Place
- 2017/2018 - Top Individual Database - Runner up
- 2016/2017 - Top Individual Database
- 2016/2017 - Individual Digital Footprint Award - 3rd Place
- 2013 - Top Individual Referrer to Loan Market Direct - Runner up
- 2012 - Top Individual Referrer to Loan Market Direct - Runner up