Super Convenient, Character Sandstone Villa
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in the city fringe suburb of Goodwood this charming character filled home boasts lifestyle conveniences at your fingertip with multiple public transport options, local schools and shops on your doorstep including the hugely popular Adelaide Farmers Market and the bustling Goddie restaurant and cafe strip, in addition to the Unley Swimming pool and direct access to the CBD and Adelaide's best beaches.
- 3 double bedrooms each with ceilings fans and two with built-in robes
- Recently renovated open plan dining room for meals, living
- Kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard and bench space plus stainless steel and gas appliances
- Massive decked all-weather entertainment area
- Large private rear yard maintained by a gardener for no additional cost
- Solar panel system for savings for your pocket and environment.
Additional features include ducted heating and cooling throughout, polished floorboards throughout, high ornate ceilings, cellar and fully irrigated garden
Sorry no pets
Option for property to be furnished or unfurnished.
Landlord to pay for watering garden (136kL) and regular garden maintenance
Portion of rear garage has been reserved from the tenancy
For further information contact Ray White West Torrens property managers on 08 7070 0595
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Panels
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.